Your Shaler Home Inspection Company
Buying a home is an exciting and momentous occasion. But it can also be stressful –- especially if you’re not sure of the house’s true physical condition.
That’s where Griffin Inspection Services comes in. While you focus on the home’s style, size, layout and price, I’ll take care of evaluating its structure and major systems, including the plumbing, heating, and electrical. Then I’ll provide you with a detailed and written report, to the standards of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.
Being sure that you have all the information you need before making such a significant investment is just good sense. Count on Griffin Inspection Services to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need, when you need it.
About Andy Griffin & Griffin Inspection Services:
- I’m Your One-Stop Solution! I offer multiple types of inspections—schedule your appointment with just a click of the mouse or one easy phone call! See my buyer services by clicking here.
- I’m a Certified Master Inspector. This means that I am Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board. All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry. Verify my status here.
- I’m fully insured. I’m covered by professional Errors & Omissions and General Liability Insurance.
- I carry a SUPRA Key. It’s the same key that your agent uses for quick and easy access to a home.
- I have a background in construction. I have extensive experience in residential home-building, renovations, and general contracting. Click here to learn why you should choose Griffin.
- I have passed the National Home Inspector Examination. The examination is administered by the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors and is widely used by home inspector associations and state licensing boards.
- I use an infrared camera as one of my standard tools. It gives me the ability to see what others can’t.
- I guarantee you a thorough inspection. If you are unhappy with me during my inspection I will refund your money, guaranteed.
- I have a team of professionals on call. When necessary, I can enlist the services of specialists for radon testing, sewer scoping, and termite/pest control. See my buyer services by clicking here.
- Paying and scheduling is easy. I accept all forms of payment, including major credit cards onsite or online and you can book your inspection online or by calling 412-407-2501.
MY PROMISE TO YOU
There’s more to being a professional home inspector than grabbing a tool belt and ladder and putting them on your truck. My background, education, and dedication will ensure that your home is inspected right the first time. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
Andy Griffin, Owner