Certified home inspection including:
- 96 Page Home Maintenance Manual
- Gas leak testing
- Walking on accessible roofing
- Water pressure testing
- Thermal imaging
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Site grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems and vent temperature check.
- Cooling systems and vent temperature check.
- Main water supply and shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Testing water spots for active leaks.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
- Radon testing performed by a certified third party firm upon request, for additional charge
- Pest inspections performed by a certified third party firm upon request, for additional charge
Home warranty inspections
- Before you home warranty expires call for a complete house checkup
- Are there areas in your house that you are concerned about? I can investigate for you.
- Decks are the most common area of your house to have a structural failure. Make sure the deck is safe for you and your family.
Major Appliance Recall Checking
- We can come to your house and gather your large appliance serial numbers and use our service to check for recalls. Or you can click on the below image and use the service on your own.
All deck inspections, maintenance inspections, home warranty and move-in certified inspection pricing can be quoted after a brief phone call. Call 412-407-2501, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing for radon inspections and pest inspections will be provided upon request.
For homes up to 1100 sqft: $295.00
For homes from 1101-2000 sqft: $330.00
For homes from 2001-2500 sqft: $360.00
For homes from 2501-3000 sqft: $435.00
For homes from 3001-3500 sqft: $485.00
For homes from 3501-4000 sqft: $535.00
For homes over 4001 sqft: $585.00 plus $0.15 per sqft.
Griffin Inspection Services can receive all major credit cards ON SITE and will also accept cash and checks. Payment is to be made in full at the completion of the inspection.